F. Xavier Kowalski represents issuers, sponsors and investment banks in initial public offerings, high-yield financings, equity-linked financings, and other domestic and international capital markets transactions. He also counsels clients in general corporate and securities law matters. His practice includes a broad range of cross-border transactions across a number of targeted industries, including health care, media and entertainment, and technology. He also brings significant experience in private equity and leveraged finance transactions.
- Performance Food Group Company’s $317-million IPO
- Nielsen’s $1.9-billion IPO
- Catalent’s $1.0-billion IPO
- Initial purchasers in financing for Stone Point Capital’s acquisition of Alliant
- Spin-off of SAIC from Leidos
SRZ Distressed Investing Hot Topics — Trading Next Generation Products, New York, June 2017
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, 2006-2017