Reuben E. Dizengoff practices in the Business Reorganization Group at the firm.
- Blue Torch Capital in connection with the chapter 11 cases of Plastiq, Inc. and its affiliates
- Blue Torch Capital in connection with the chapter 11 cases of Pegasus Home Fashions, Inc. and its affiliates
- Special Committee of Board of Directors of Kidde Fenwal, Inc. in connection with the Kidde Fenwal chapter 11 case.
- Former children’s clothing retailer Gymboree in its chapter 11 cases.*
- Space-based broadband satellite internet service provider OneWeb in its chapter 11 cases.*
- A group of senior secured lenders to a cable networks company in connection with an out-of-court debt-for-equity exchange.*
- Plan investors in connection with exit financing provided to Aeromexico in its chapter 11 cases.*
- Series B Preferred Equity Holders in Celsius Networks chapter 11 cases.*
- Initial Plan Sponsors of NBG Home and its affiliates in their chapter 11 cases.*
- *Denotes representation at prior firm
“Second Circuit’s Purdue Pharma Ruling: Third Party Releases Remain a Question of Geography,” SRZ Alert, June 20, 2023
- Associate, Milbank LLP (2018-2023)