Sanford W. Morhouse focuses his practice primarily in the areas of corporate and real estate finance. His principal clients include major pension funds, investment advisors and fund sponsors, and his practice involves the creation of, and investments in, private and public investment vehicles and the representation of portfolio companies and properties acquired thereby.
Sandy came to the firm from Dewey & LeBoeuf, LLP, where, at various times over his career at a predecessor firm, Dewey Ballantine LLP, he chaired the Real Estate and Private Equity Groups, co-chaired the firm’s Corporate Department, served on the firm’s Executive Committee and co-chaired the firm’s Management Committee. He was recognized in Chambers USA as a leader in the field of Private Equity: Fund Formation and Best Lawyers in America as a leader in the field of Real Estate Law. He received his B.A. from Williams College and his J.D. from Columbia Law School.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Benedictine Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Broad Hollow Estates Inc., Board Member
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation, Board Member
- Fort Ticonderoga Association, Board Member
- New York City Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA